We are experienced trial lawyers and skilled negotiators with the resources necessary to take on even the largest case. Our attorneys will not back down when your future and your freedom is at stake.
The attorneys of Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett have developed a strong reputation for fighting for clients legal rights and pride ourselves on that reputation. We continue to develop innovative approaches to legal issues and constantly strive to achieve positive outcomes for client and their families. Trust us to get the results that you need.
With our innovative legal strategies, we offer a proven record of case success and positive outcomes for clients. Some typical strategies include:
- Reducing criminal charges from felony to misdemeanor
- Getting criminal charges dismissed for lack of probable cause
- Successfully challenging the legality of an arrest
- Negotiating plea bargains without jail time for a DUI arrest
- Obtaining large settlements in car accident cases
- Appealing Social Security Disability denials to obtain past and future benefits
- Winning workers' compensation hearings for benefits
Don’t wait to assert your legal rights, whether you have been injured in an accident, arrested for DUI, are facing criminal charges, or your claim for workers’ compensation or Social Security Disability benefits has been denied. We offer a free initial consultation and welcome clients from Manatee and Sarasota County. Se habla español.
Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett, P.A.
714 Manatee Ave E C, Bradenton, FL 34208
5 blocks east of Manatee Memorial Hospital on SR 64. Sarasota, head north on 41 or 301. Lakewood Ranch, head west on SR 64 from I-75. Port Charlotte, head north on I-75, then west on SR 64.