Frenchies Modern Nail Care
- Nail Salons
At Frenchies Modern Nail Care cleanliness and sterilization of the studio and all tools is of utmost importance. We truly care about the health and well-being of each guest, and we guarantee a clean and fresh environment at every visit. We go above and beyond industry standards and exceed regulations to ensure each guest is safe and comfortable. We know that sterilization is the only form of infection prevention that can kill all bacterial, viral, and fungal organisms. We take it very seriously. From the moment you walk in the door, you'll feel the Frenchies’ difference. From the bright clean atmosphere to the warm welcome from the concierge, Frenchies is the nail studio experience you've been looking for. We pride ourselves for providing services in a socially fun environment. Our customers are an essential part of the social interaction with and amongst our staff. We want you to have a great relationship with your nail technician, just like you do with your hair stylist, and that focus on guest experience begins with communication. On top of an interactive and lively atmosphere, you'll notice we are free of the harsh chemical smells of other nail salons. We don't use acrylics, which on top of smelling bad, are not good for your natural nails. Clean and healthy nail care is our specialty. So, come on in!! We'd love to show you the Frenchies Difference!
- Sterilization is performed in a medical-grade autoclave, which utilizes steam under pressure to kill all contaminates.
- Sealed pouches with disposable tools are only opened at the start of the service and are disposed of after service.
- If you'd like to take the disposable tools home with you, they're all yours... in the cute Frenchies pouch!
- We don't use harmful tools that you may see in other nail salons (Credo knives, Cheese graters, Porous tools, etc..)
- We avoid unhealthy products that create unpleasant smells, including acrylic nails and acid-based products!
Whom to Contact
- Jason TocciManager
On the southwest corner of Lockwood Ridge Rd and SR70 in the Publix Shopping Plaza-- Right next to Smoothie King and Paddy Wagon!