Blake Medical Center
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
Blake Medical Center has been a leading provider of high quality healthcare for over 40 years. As a 383 bed regional, tertiary hospital, we are proud to offer a wide range of healthcare services to the community. In recent years, we have added some vital new services as well. These include Women’s Health & Wellness, the Lung Care Center, Complex Hand Repair and Burn Care Services. In fact, Blake Medical Center is one of only six hospitals in the entire state providing Burn Care.
From our nurses to our Board of Trustees, every member of our team is dedicated to providing exceptional care to every patient, every time. Our highly skilled team of professionals delivers lifesaving and life-improving services from advance heart procedures like TAVR to high quality Orthopedic and Spine surgery. We also offer Trauma Care to the residents of Manatee, Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. In 2015, our Level II Trauma Center became Verified by the American College of Surgeons. We are the first Level II Trauma Center in Florida that has been nationally recognized with this prestigious designation.
What does all of this mean to you? It means that right here in Manatee County, you have access to one of the best hospitals in the nation.
- Trauma & Emergency: In an emergency every second counts. Our Trauma Center & Emergency Room are ready 24 hours a day.
- Burn Care & Complex Hand Repair: Our program consists of a multidisciplinary team of highly trained specialists.
- Heart & Valve Institute: Our program is respected for providing comprehensive cardiac care including TAVR.
- Womens Health & Wellness: From preventative care to advanced procedures, we are dedicated to Womens Health.
- Surgical Care: Our comprehensive program includes robotic surgery, advanced heart care, complex hand repair & more.
Whom to Contact
- Daniel FriedrichChief Executive Officer
Blake Medical Center is located at 2020 59th Street West. The campus is situated about halfway between Manatee Avenue West and Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Florida.