Blake Medical Center
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
Blake Medical Center has been a leading provider of high quality healthcare for over 40 years. As a 383 bed regional, tertiary hospital, we are proud to offer a wide range of healthcare services to the community. These include: Complex Hand Repair, Breast Care Center, Burn Care Services, Cancer Care, Diabetes Management, Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology, Emergency Care, Heart & Valve Institute, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Join Care Center, Lung Care Center, Orthopedics & Neurosciences, Robotic Surgery, Sleep Center, Spine Care, Stroke Center, Surgery, Trauma Center, Women's Health & Wellness, Wound Management & Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Trauma & Emergency: In an emergency every second counts. Our Trauma Center & Emergency Room are ready 24 hours a day.
- Burn Care & Complex Hand Repair: Our program consists of a multidisciplinary team of highly trained specialists.
- Heart & Valve Institute: Our program is respected for providing comprehensive cardiac care including TAVR.
- Womens Health & Wellness: From preventative care to advanced procedures, we are dedicated to Womens Health.
- Surgical Care: Our comprehensive program includes robotic surgery, advanced heart care, complex hand repair & more.
Whom to Contact
- Randy CurrinPresident and CEO
Blake Medical Center is located at 2020 59th Street West. The campus is situated about halfway between Manatee Avenue West and Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Florida.